- 2 large room temp eggs (or 4oz if using farm eggs, as their size is not regulated)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (from a roasted pie pumpkin, others have used canned & said it worked great)
- 1/3 cup raw local honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- Optional: add 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin, honey, oil and vanilla. If needed pulse mixture in a blender to get the pumpkin smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt and spices together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix till well combined, with no visible lumps.
- Stir in the chocolate chips (optional)
- Pour the batter into prepared muffin cups/pan. About 2/3 full, smoothing the tops.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Really are the best Pumpkin Muffins ever!!!